Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Avacado & egg

Yes, more breakfast ideas.  I can't express enough how important breakfast is to you.  It kick starts your metabolism. When you eat breakfast, you prevent the drop in blood sugar that makes you crave sugar later.  Trust me, I know from years of experience....this is not a good cycle to get into!

So here is another easy breakfast idea.  At first, I thought this just sounded gross but turns out to be my favorite breakfast.  Baked egg and avocado.


Cut the avocado in half, scoop out the seed with a spoon, crack an egg and sprinkle on black pepper or I like paprika on top.  I line a pan with foil because the egg will run out a little.  Sometimes I leave the avocado in the skin to bake, sometimes I take it out.  Whatever is easiest for you.  Bake on 400 for about 15-20 minutes. (how ever runny or cooked you like your egg)


Remember consistency is the key!!!  Work on being very consistent with having a GOOD breakfast EVERY morning then we will move on to the other meals of the day. 

 Don't want to overwhelm ya here.  Baby steps.... baby steps are good!

2 comments :

  1. I HATE runny yokes. Do you think this would be ok if I baked it "well done"? Or whatever you call super cooked eggs. lol

    ReplyDelete