Sunday, October 27, 2013

Spaghetti makeover

So I love my new toy the Spiral Slicer.  I bought it from Bed Bath and Beyond super cheap!

My first attempt to use it was for my easy, once a week, go to dish!!  My faux spaghetti.  Haha


1.  Thinly slice up 2 zuchinis 
2.  Throw them in the frying pan with a little coconut oil, on medium heat for about 5 minutes.
3.  Add your favorite spaghetti or meat sauce.  My favorite is ground turkey meat sauce.  

Voila!!  You have a quick dinner. 

The kiddos like it too but once in awhile I'll make them some gluten free noodles while we have our faux spaghetti. Just trying to show you how easy it is to make family dinners simple. Sometimes it takes the younger ones a little more time to cross over to eating clean 24/7 but you can still make clean choices for them. 

No comments :

Post a Comment